- All Reservations through our website are considered Reservation Request, not a Guaranteed Reservations, Prices or Room type availability are not guaranteed until the deposit of $200.00 dollars is charged.
- Check In Location: Check-in for all three properties is done at the Plaza Beach Hotel-Beachfront Resort located at 4506 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706
- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 25 Years Old
- Our rates are based on 2 person room occupancy, for each additional person there will be a charge of $10.00 per day
- Pets Are Welcomed at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina and at the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. Up to two pets can be in each room. The pet fee is $25.00 per pet per night, maximum of two pets with a weight limit of 50 lbs. For guest staying more than two weeks the max fee is $375.00 per pet. There is also a refundable $50.00 cash deposit per pet due at check-in which will be refunded at check-out once the room has been inspected.
- For late arrivals after 10pm, please contact our Front Desk at (727) 367-2791 for arrangements.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Reservations require a $200.00 dollar deposit to secure each room. If your stay totals less than $200.00 dollars, you will be required to prepay your reservation.
- The Deposit will be applied to the last night of your stay. In the event of an early departure, 48 hours advance notice is required prior to scheduled arrival date, in order for the prepayment to be applied to the last night.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (800)257-8998
- Prices and room type are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Cancellation and Change Policy:
Changing a reservation requires 48 hours advance notice prior to scheduled arrival date in order for the prepayment to be applied to the last night.
When canceling a reservation with at least 14 days notice prior to arrival, two options are available:
- Your deposit can be sent back to you minus a $50.00 dollar cancellation handling fee.
- You can take your full deposit and apply it into DHS-Deposit on Hold System- where the deposit will stay until your next planned trip to our resort. The deposit never expires and can be used at any time or given to anyone as a gift certificate. The deposit on hold must be used for the same amount of days as the original reservation that was cancelled.
When canceling a reservation within 14 days of arrival date:
- Unfortunately, your deposit is not eligible for refund; however if you have a documented emergency, your deposit can be applied to the DHS for your next planned trip to our resort for the same amount of days as the original reservation that was cancelled. In the case of multiple rooms booked, cancellation penalties apply to each room that is cancelled or changed.
Minimum Stay Requirements: There is usually always some kind of Minimum Stay Requirements during Holidays and Special Events. We can not list all the minimum stay requirements throughout the year, however we will list the main Holidays. All minimum dates can change without notice and there may be other dates that have minimum stay requirements that are not listed below. We will do our best to keep everyone informed.
- New Years – 3-night minimum
- February – 5-night minimum
- March through Easter – 7-night minimum
- Memorial Day Weekend – 4-night minimum
- Summer Weekends – 3-night minimum
- Fourth of July – 7-night minimum
- Labor Day – 3-night minimum
- Christmas week – 7-night minimum
Parking: Each room has one complimentary parking space. If available, you can purchase an additional parking space for $25 per night. Metered parking is also available 1 block away.
Credit Cards: Plaza Beach Hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover card and Cash. We do not accept personal checks.
Pet Policy: Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort does NOT accept pets, however we do have pet friendly rooms at The Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort and the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina. There is a $25 per night pet fee along with a $50 refundable deposit at check-in.
Boat Parking: Marina style parking is available, you can dock your boat at our piers for $25.00 per day at the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort or Bay Palms Waterfront Resort. Shore power is available which includes electricity, water, and cable. If you chose to bring your trailer, there is an additional charge of $10.00 per day to park your trailer off-site.
Weather Cancellations:Hurricane Warning:
- We will refund your deposit without any fees.
- Unfortunately your deposit is not eligible for refund; if you choose to cancel we will automatically apply deposit to DHS for your next planned trip to our resort for the same amount of days as the original reservation that was cancelled.
- There will be no refunds and we will be unable to put your deposit into DHS system.
Check In Location: Check-in for all three properties is done at the Plaza Beach Hotel-Beachfront Resort located at 4506 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706. Arrivals after 10pm, please call (727) 367-2791 to make arrangements.
Scroll to Top