- All Reservations through our website are not guaranteed until the deposit of 1st night of the total stay is charged.
- Check In Location: Check-in for all three resorts is located at our main office at Plaza Beach Hotel, whose address is 4506 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706
- Check-In Time: After 4:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 25 Years Old
- Our rates are based on 2 person room occupancy, for each additional person there will be a charge of $10.00 per day
- Pets Are Welcomed at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort – Hotel and Marina and at the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. Up to two pets can be in each room. The pet fee is $25.00 per pet per night, maximum of two pets with a weight limit of 50 lbs. For guest staying more than two weeks, the max fee is $375.00 per pet. There is also a refundable $50.00 cash deposit per pet due at check-in which will be refunded at check-out once the room has been inspected.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Reservations require 1st-night charges of the total stay as a deposit to secure each room.
- The Deposit will be applied to the last night of your stay. In the event of an early departure, 48 hours advance notice is required prior to scheduled arrival date, in order for the prepayment to be applied to the last night.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (800)257-8998
- Prices and room type are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early checkout.
Cancellation and Change Policy:
- To receive a full refund of your deposit, your cancellation or any changes to your reservation must be received at least 7 days prior to check-in day.
- Cancellations or changes within 7 days of check-in day are nonrefundable.
- No shows are not eligible for a refund of deposit and will be charged the total amount due for the entire reservation.
- As part of our green initiatives, we do not provide daily housekeeping service. We do provide you with a fresh clean room at check-in and offer a Housekeeping Service Menu based on your needs. These housekeeping practices have already saved hundreds of thousands of gallons of water from being contaminated with laundry detergents. Together we are all making a huge impact for tomorrow’s future.
Minimum Stay Requirements: There is usually always some kind of Minimum Stay Requirements during Holidays and Special Events. We can not list all the minimum stay requirements throughout the year, however, we will list the main Holidays. All minimum dates can change without notice and there may be other dates that have minimum stay requirements that are not listed below. We will do our best to keep everyone informed.
- New Years – 3-night minimum
- February – 5-night minimum
- March through Easter – 7-night minimum
- Memorial Day Weekend – 4-night minimum
- Summer Weekends – 3-night minimum
- Fourth of July – 7-night minimum
- Labor Day – 3-night minimum
- Christmas week – 7-night minimum
Parking: Each room has one complimentary parking space. If available, you can purchase an additional parking space for $25 per night. Metered parking is also available 1 block away.
Credit Cards: Plaza Beach Hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover card, and Cash. We do not accept personal checks.
Pet Policy: Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort does NOT accept pets, however, we do have pet-friendly rooms at The Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort and the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort – Hotel and Marina. There is a $25 per night pet fee along with a $50 refundable deposit at check-in.
Boat Parking: Marina style parking is available, you can dock your boat at our piers for $25.00 per day at the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort or Bay Palms Waterfront Resort. Shore power is available which includes electricity, water, and cable. Hoses, cables, extension cords not provided. If you chose to bring your trailer, there is an additional charge of $10.00 per day to park your trailer off-site.
Hours of Operation: Each of our three locations, Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort, Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort, and Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel and Marina each has it’s own office and is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week to best serve our guests
- We will refund your deposit without any fees.
Hurricane Watch, Tropical Storm, and Red Tide:
- Unfortunately, your deposit is not eligible for a refund; if you choose to cancel we will automatically apply the deposit to DHS for your next planned trip to our resort for the same amount of days as the original reservation that was canceled.
Cloudy and/or Rainy Days:
- There will be no refunds and we will be unable to put your deposit into DHS system.